The Nottingham Lots consists of 32 Lots of approximately 500 acres each given by William Penn to his colonists in 1702. They lay in Maryland and were part of George Talbot’s “Susquehanna Manor” of 32,000 acres granted him in 1680 by Lord Baltimore
We set out to photograph current stewards of the Lots, some of whom have families dating back generations. An exhibition of the images occurs on March 4 2022 at Cecil County Arts Council, information can be found at CCAC.
Past Meets Present in Study of Nottingham Lots – Cecil Whig
Brick Meeting House, Cecil County, MD, Nottingham Lots from littlebean.media on Vimeo.